The NZI Fantasy writers including myself got together and decided to go balls to the wall; and made a few bold predictions for week one and also the upcoming fantasy football season overall. Expect weekly bold predictions to be made and posted on here all through the fantasy season. Don’t worry readers, anonymity will not be used here. Wanna know why we have these takes, comment below or find us on Twitter. Now let’s begin with week one.
- Jonathan Taylor goes off for 125 yards rushing and a touchdown.
- Gronk finishes outside the top 12 among fantasy tight ends this week.
Jake D (@jacornjacob)
- Drew Brees and Tom Brady throw 4 touchdowns each this week.
- Brandon Aiyuk will be a top 10 fantasy wide receiver this week.
- Josh Allen and Jimmy Garoppolo will finish in the top 5 among fantasy QBs this week.
And now for the main course. Bold predictions for the 2020 season!
- Zack Moss will have over 1000 yards from scrimmage this season and be the Bills starting running back by week 6
- Mike Evans will finish outside the top 25 receivers in fantasy this season
- Mark Andrews will finish the season as fantasy’s TE2
- The Ravens will have two top 12 running backs in fantasy this season.
- Daniel Jones will be a top 6 fantasy QB this season.
- Tyler Eifert will return to fantasy relevance this year.
- Hayden Hurst will be a top 3 fantasy tight end this season.
Jake M (@wutangx1134)
- Kirk Cousins finishes as a top 10 fantasy QB this season.
- Adam Thielen finishes as a top 5 fantasy WR this season.
- Dalvin Cook finishes as the RB1 in fantasy this season.
Thanks for reading. Like and comment if you enjoyed reading this article. Or find me on twitter to engage in debate with me about how wrong I am in my takes.